Thursday, May 5, 2022

My Youtube Channel Philippines and USA

Subscribe, Like, Share and Ring That Bell


My Youtube Channel

"timotravelingblogspot"


Yes, that is the same as the web address of this blog (they are both owned by Google.)
I started my Youtube channel in 2018 after we arrived back in the Philippines from Florida, USA.

The first videos are after a storm in Florida, visiting a mall in Angeles City, riding in a tricycle in Cavite, Philippines, visiting a government office in Manila, Rescue kittens Snowball and Ginger.

I have come to appreciate Youtube for allowing me to watch videos.
Watching real people and pets beats watching Hollywood movies!

We have a cute little poodle and a cat who will be subjects of some future videos. 
Please Like and Share

I plan to devote a lot more effort to the channel from now on. So please do subscribe, like, share and ring the bell so that you will be notified when I upload new videos.

I will be studying how to create and grow a Youtube channel over the next few weeks.

There is a learning curve which one must go through to gain the skills and insights required to create a channel people will like.

So now "On with the Show!" 

Check it from time to time for new content or go to Youtube now, find my channel "timotraveling.blogspot.com" and subscribe now to get my new content.

I hope you enjoy!

Was this article helpful?

 If you have found this article helpful, have suggestions, advice or insights please "comment."


This article will be expanded upon. Please check back for more information about  my YouTube channel about life in the Philippines and life in the USA. This page last updated June 3, 2022.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank YOU for commenting! Please comment on more topics. Comments are moderated (subject to review). Please, no reference to violence, no advertising or advertising links unless paid as explained.



If you like a post please share it via the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and other buttons near bottom of each post.

If you would like to advertise at this blog, send email request to vgtim@yahoo.com. I can show banner ads ($10 US per month) or link ads ($5 US per month) which will link to your website. I accept payment via PayPal. Of course, ads are subject to review.